Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement:
Designated Agent: Director of Internet Technologies
999 Waterside Drive, Suite 500
Norfolk, VA 23510
Phone: (757) 640-8500
Fax: (757) 640-8552
If you are notifying the Director of Internet Technologies of alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to provide the following information in the form required by 17 USC Section 512:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you allege is being infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
2. A description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit the Director of Internet Technologies to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Director of Internet Technologies to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
© 2000-2012 Sinclair Communications, All Rights Reserved.
Dave Parker Show
Ask The Expert
|Saturday||6/24-6/27/15||ALL DAY||Virginia Beach Tuna Tournament||Marina Shores|